Episode 114: It’s Hard to Invent Something Really New

The twins discover the F word and quickly grow fond of it, peppering their speech with fuck this and fuck that. Have you heard the potty mouths on our little darlings? Terrastina asks Mazolli. Well, says Mazolli, this is what we get for releasing them into the world. Terrastina talks to the twins. Certain words are for certain situations, she says. People don’t use the F word in everyday talk. It’s only for extremes of emotion, and only for adults. The twins look confused. You know that word? they ask. The kids at school said they made it up.

1 comment:

Will Shetterly said...

The twins tend to be my favorite characters.

I just realized you don't have an RSS feed enabled on this. I know that makes it harder to track readers, but tracking readers online just makes me frustrated that the number isn't higher, no matter what it is, and I don't think there's a perfect way of tracking numbers anyway. So I enable the reader and assume a bajillion people think I'm brilliant.